Bilytica #1 Business Intelligence Services in South Africa Once we have some kind of standardized SQL-like languages to perform the analysis of the data stored in the “big data” databases / platforms (see Part I of this blog), I think that many investors are concluding that the People will want nice technologies To visualize and interact with these data, ergo, BI companies also make a good investment.
Bilytica #1 BI Consulting Services in South Africa
BI partially agree with this. The specific problem I have is that most of the BI companies that are funded today look the same as all the previous BI companies, and they all try to make the same set of claims (that is a topic of another publication, but in summary, they all say they are special because they are “beautiful”, “fast”, “easy”, “not you”, “cloud”, etc.). Nobody can stand out from the point of view of the messages, since they all say the same thing, and nobody stands out from the point of view of a product, since there are few real differentiation between the products. As a result, I’m not sure why any of these companies is likely to interrupt existing BI firms.
- Analysis of customer behaviors, purchase patterns and sales trends.
- Measurement, monitoring and prediction of sales and financial performance.
- Budget and financial planning and forecasting.
- Monitoring the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Optimizing processes and operational performance.
- Improved delivery efficiency and supply chain.
- Analysis of web and electronic commerce data.
- Customer relationship management
- Risk analysis
- Power BI Consulting Services in South Africa
- Analysis of the strategic value factor.